Improves Quality of Teachers
- Teachers are empowered with tools that will put ideas into action
- Teachers can involve all kinds of learners in the classroom
- Ability to transfer “Experiential Learning” and STEM education practices to the regular classrooms improves teaching standards in the school
- Become 21st century teachers, i.e., move towards being facilitators in the classroom as opposed to just delivering content for student consumption
- Create innovative lesson plans in the classrooms using tools available from the XEL tool kit.
Student learning is complete
- Perform better on higher order thinking skills and application skills
- Improved communication skills through continuous emphasis on reflection and journaling in the classroom
- Improved English language skills, both verbal and written
- Make connections between their core learning (subjects) and the real world leading to increased engagement levels in regular classrooms
- Think beyond the boundaries of subjects and understand “Interdisciplinary” aspects and relationships between diverse subjects/ topics
- Design thinking, life skills and leadership qualities for success.
School Reputation for Innovation and Leadership Improves
- The reputation of implementing a globally proven program with implementations in over 7500 schools stands out clearly with parents
- The manipulative sets / constructibles in the XEL Studio are high precision imported sets that stand for high quality and enable diverse range of solutions to be built
- Improved student and teacher performance results in better reputation for the schools
- The “Learning Studio” is a clear demonstration of the new age learning that demonstrates the high innovation and leadership quotient of the school.
Parents Feel Assured about Children’s success
- Children show a high degree of creativity & collaboration and improved problem solving & communication skills that become noticeable to parents within a few months of introducing the XEL program at school
- Children show an increased interest in academics resulting in an assurance for parents of their wards' academic success
- Seeing children ready with 21st Century skills required for them to navigate beyond school into college, career and life
- Getting actionable feedback on the children through a comprehensive assessment and reporting system.